Facials -Each of our 45 Minute facials include….
- A two-part, deep cleansing of the outermost layer of skin in order to prep the face and décolletage for the remainder of the facial. The first cleansing step is manual, and the second step is mechanical.
- An in-depth face analysis to accurately understand and visually see any problems that might be occurring.
- Exfoliation of skin to remove the built up dirt, debris, and dead skin cells which are trapped on the surface.
- A massage of the face, neck, and décolletage to promote circulation, increase flow of oxygen and collagen production, relieve stress, and relax the facial muscles.
- A facial masque that will be customized based on the client’s specific needs.
- A moisturizing paraffin hand dip and hand massage.
- A moisturizing and protecting finishing treatment applied to the face, neck, and décolletage.
We offer the following types of facials
- Basic – $50
- Organic – $60
- Anti-Aging – $65
- Brightening – $70
- O2 – $100
- Mini Facial – $30 only includes cleansing , Massage, and Moisturizing
Hair removal is a trend that is believed to have began with the Egyptians. With the use of beeswax, sugar, and even seashells as tweezers, this society created a vast empire for centuries to follow behind. Although the early days of hair removal are long past us, the tried and true techniques are still very prevalent. Waxing is a temporary form of hair removal that removes the hair directly from the root. When done correctly at the proper time (every 4-6 weeks) and hair growth length (one-quarter to one-half inch long), the process leaves the skin feeling smooth and hairless for weeks.
- Eyebrows or Neck – $15
- Chin, Lip, Cheeks, Ears, Nose – $10 each
- Full Face – $55
- Arms – $25/half or $40/full
- Underarms – $20
- Legs – Legs $30/half or $50/full
- Bikini – $40
- Brazilian – $55
- Buttocks – $20
- Chest or Back $35
Beautiful, smooth, healthy skin is a trend that will never go out of style. But sometimes, “flawless” skin is difficult to achieve on your own. That’s what we’re here for! We offer a variety of advanced treatments that when executed separately, or even conjoined, can help get you the glowing, perfect skin you’ve always wanted.
- Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical procedure that uses a diamond tip wand to lightly buff away the impurities of the skin, leaving behind smooth, younger looking skin. This procedure can aid in lightening of dark spots and even lessening the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and texture.
- Dermaplaning is a non-invasive, non-chemical form of exfoliation. This procedure removes weeks of built up dead skin and all of the vellus hair (peach fuzz) from the face. Without all of that dead skin and hair, products are able to penetrate deeper into the epidermis, thus you needing less to achieve the same desired effect. As an added bonus, makeup applies even more smoothly and beautifully than it did before.
- Chemical Peels are procedures used to improve the appearance of the face, neck, and/or décolletage. A solution is applied to the skin causing the skin to shed or peel off. The old, peeling skin is replaced by new, regenerated skin that is usually smoother, brighter, and better. Different chemicals are used in order to aid in the correction of different concerns.
If you have any inquiries as to which advanced treatment would work best for you, our aesthetician will be more than happy to take a look at your skin to help you decide!
- Microdermabrasion – $60
- Dermaplaning – $65
- Chemical Peels – $75 -$80
- Brow/Lash Tinting – $15
- Paraffin Dip Hands $15
- Paraffin Lip Treatment $10
- Extractions $10